WHY SELL STRUCTURED ANNUITIES & PAYMENTS FROM INSURANCE SETTLEMENTS?
A structured settlement is essentially a financial agreement whereby compensation from an insurance settlement is paid through an annuity via regularly scheduled instalments over a fixed period, often years (instead of being paid via a single lump sum payout).
In many cases, settlement recipients prefer to sell their annuity payments from structured settlements in order to be free of their restrictive schedule of disbursement or to receive a lump sum cash buyout. Federal and State laws allow for you to sell your deferred payments from a structured settlement for a lump sum of cash now.
HOW ARE INSURANCE SETTLEMENTS STRUCTURED?
An insurance company typically purchases an annuity with substantially less than your initial settlement. This annuity then pays a combination of principal and interest over an extended period of time, and will earn enough to cover your monthly payments. Now you can sell your future monthly payments and be free of the restrictive schedule of disbursement imposed by your structured insurance settlement.
WHAT TYPES OF STRUCTURED SETTLEMENTS CAN I SELL?
CAN I RECEIVE A LUMP SUM CASH BUYOUT?
Absolutely, we offer Lump Sum Cash for partial, shared or complete buyouts with individually tailored plans. Prosperity can help you find the most cost effective means of turning your future payments into cash now. Please see required documents below to sell your future deferred annuity payments from a structured insurance settlement.
Visit our Requested Documents Section below for more information.
- Completed copy of application
- The Annuity Policy
- The Extended Release/Settlement Agreement
- A copy of your most recent Annuity Check or Check Stub
(If direct deposit, attach copy of bank statement showing deposit)
- A copy of front page of most recent Tax Return
- Copies of two forms of identification
(one must be clear photo I.D.)
- A copy of Marriage License
- A copy of Divorce Decree(s)/and property settlement(s)
- A copy of Will and Probate Papers if you are receiving payments as the result of a probated estate
- A copy of the Court Judgment
- Copies of Assignments, Revisions, or other important papers related to the Annuity or Settlement Agreement, and Bankruptcy discharge papers (if applicable)
Contact us now
* = (required)